200 East Washington St.
|Area:||3614 sq ft|
Glorious example of Victorian Queen Anne architecture, featuring a round shingled turret atop the two tiered facade. on a spacious corner lot just off the square in Kosciusko, MS. Beautifully maintained and updated with a spacious kitchen, this home will take your breath away from the moment you enter! The first floor features an entrance hall which widens beyond curved corners into a 15 foot wide stair hall that forms a central core for a parlor, sitting room, formal dining room, kitchen, first floor bedroom and bath, and a family room, tongue-in-groove pine flooring and gorgeous woodwork.
- Building Size - 3614
- Ext. Construction - Wood, Wood Frame
- Forced Air, Natural Gas, Space Heater, Heating
- Natural Gas, Water Heater
- OTHER, Distict School
- Other-See Remarks
- Other-See Remarks, Comp Shingle, Roof
- Other-See Remarks, Window Unit(s), AC
- Single Pane, Windows